Here is my friends websites, hope you’ll enjoy them! Follow them on twitter, and let’s take a beer all together at the next conference :D
- Tomtombinary: Tomtombinary’s website is focused on low level stuff and CTF writeups.
- Haax: Haax’s website deal with articles about privacy and best practices. You can also find CTF writeups.
- ENOENT: ENOENT’s website talks about cryptography, reverse engineering and other low level stuff.
- Creased: Creased’s website is focused on his project (network, hardware, lot of things).
- Areizen: Areizen’s website talks about offensive security stuff and cryptography.
- Laluka: Laluka’s website is focused on security stuff, writeups, low level in general (and he is sharing love).
- Zeecka: Zeecka’s website deal with his pentesting, steg and password leak stuff.
- _ACKNAK_: _ACKNAK_’s website talks about pentesting stuff and his OSCP journey.
- Geluchat: Geluchat’s website deal with tutoriels on advanced offensive security stuff.
- Driikolu: Driikolu’s website deal with adminsys stuff orentied cybersecurity.
After friends, organization website.